Jean Marc Lopez is the CEO at A-Venture Capital, LLC., a firm in Wall Street, New York & Miami. Activities for A-Venture Capital includes Asset management, Real Estate, Private Equity (Entertainment / Commodities / Technologies).
Jean Marc Lopez holds several degrees from Nice Sophia Antipolis University, Nice, France :
- Doctorate - D.U.R (Diplôme Universitaire de Recherche), Cycle 4 en Science de l'information et communication.
- Doctorate -D.E.S (Diplôme d'Etudes Supérieures) en Civilisations Actuelles, UFR Lettres, Arts et Sciences Humaines .
- Master - Diplôme de l'Institut des Techniques de l'Exportation.
- D.U.T (Diplôme Universitaire de Technologie) Techniques de Commercialisation / Business Administration
- Baccalauréat (Techniques de Commercialisation)
- Brevet d'Etat d'Educateur Sportif (BEES 1 Karate)
Languages: English, Spanish, French, Italian & Portuguese
While still student, Jean Marc Lopez owned a Real Estate Broker company in the French Riviera. The company was doing brokerage, real estate developments, transactions, renovation and construction.
He sold this company after few years to pursue his career with the European Union (E.U.), financing technology projects and continuing with investments in real estate, financial services, commodities, entertainment (movie & music industries), mining and other ventures.
Jean Marc Lopez is also an international athlete with more than 38 years of experience in Martial Arts. When he was 5 years old, he started judo & boxing, then he continued practicing Karate Shotokan during the last 32 years, until today. He has won gold, silver & bronze medal championships internationaly as well as national championship in France.
Mr. Jean-Pierre Lavorato, Black Belt 9th DAN and former European Champion, has been Jean Marc Lopez's trainer for over 33 years.
Mr. T. Kase, Black Belt 10th DAN, was Jean Marc's Karate Master during the last 25 years until he passed away in 2004.
Jean Marc Lopez, Black Belt is 5th DAN.